Construction Certificates…. Yes, you can appoint a private certifier.

Private Certifiers can issue the Construction Certificate and undertake all the inspections.

When lodging a Development Application (DA) with Council, you do not need to apply at that time for the Construction Certificate (CC).  Only lodge and pay for the Development Application.  If you lodge the CC with Council, and it has not been determined, you can withdraw the application.

Read More
Cristy Houghton